Friday, April 15, 2005

My lips are showing.

I am either a retard or a whimp, or both. I hurt my hand a week ago and as a recourse am going to miss this weeks basketball. I felt I could be great. I am getting in better shape, my vertical is improving, my indurance is great. So Friday I tried to dunk, and broke my hand. I over commited and fell over another player and landed my entire body full force on my right fist. 222 poundds plus the accelration of gravity falling 5-10 feet equals a big oww. My fiance' and parents have forbade further basketball activity. I feel fat already.

I realise the irony of having this directly after the lat post, but I suppose in the words of Morpehous "Fate, it seems, is not without it's sence of irony."

My fellow player ride me saying that a 20 pound shooting hand (from the swelling) is no reason to sit. In my anger at myself at being week I let loose on th eone person who did ont deserve, my Fiance'. I yelled at her and said osme bad things, nothing unforgivable, but all uncalled for.

Luckily a trip to Target, $100 in patio furniture and dinner for 2 at Outback made it all ok.

Well this "blog" is just me groveling for apologies form he rand God. Hopefully I can play Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home