Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Maby he misses his old galsses.

Lately I have had some difficulty seeing things a long distances. It has really bothered me for up untill this pint I have had far superior sight. In my aplications for ilitary scholarships, and in my trainig after I always had 20/14, which is better then perfect.

At the eye doctor today I underwent a series of test to see what was troubling me. With my naked eye I could just barley make out 20/20. With the smallest correction avaible I could see 20/14 again.

The doctor explained that I do not need glasses, but recomended I get some for driving. My insurance provides them for free (as long as they cost less then $120) So i ordered a pair. The reson is that even though my vision is reduced to near perfect, I am adjusted to above perfict and the differnce is stifiling.

Well the reason my vision is blury is probaly high colesteral. The optomologist says there is a minute ring around my cornia that is affectiong my focused, and this ring is caused by high cholesteral. So i now need to change my diet to have better vision.

Just a little bumbed about groung old, drop a line if you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home